To actually achieve its objectives, VINCI Energies in the Netherlands uses the CO2 Performance Ladder to check where it stands and to identify areas for action relating to acting in CO2 aware ways in our business operations and in executing our projects. The key areas of focus are energy and fuel savings, the efficient use of materials and the use of renewable energy. Our observation is that gains can still be made here in our own business operations, as well as with our customers.
The CO2 Performance Ladder comprises 4 aspects:
- Reduction of CO2 Emissions
- Transparency (internal and external)
- Participation in CO2 Initiatives
The Energy Management Action Plan describes how VINCI Energies Netherlands BV meets the criteria associated with the CO2 Performance Ladder. The company regularly communicates and reports on this.
Download our reports (Dutch) here:
- CO2 Prestatieladder – Energiemanagement actieplan 2014-2020 v2018
- VINCI Energies Nederland Milieubarometerrapport 2017
- CO2 Prestatieladder – Energiemanagement actieplan 2014-2020 v2017
- CO2 Prestatieladder Energiemanagement Actieplan 2014-2020 v2016
- CO2 Prestatieladder Energiemanagement actieplan 2014-2020 v2014
- VINCI Energies Milieubarometerrapport
- VINCI Energies Nederland Milieubarometerrapport 2016